0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Labuan Bajo/ East Nusa Tenggara / Lombok Labuan Bajo/ East Nusa Tenggara / Lombok - Bangladesh

Labuan Bajo/ East Nusa Tenggara / Lombok

I'm [33/F] heading to Labuan Bajo for a week in August (Aug 11-17 to meet with a friend) but am looking for other suggestions on East Nusa Tenggara. I was thinking about flying as East as possible and making my way west. My dates are pretty flexible and I have about 4 weeks to play around with. I enjoy scuba diving (only have about 10 dives and am going to get my advanced cert), snorkeling, general beach relaxing, reading, hiking (nothing serious), and exploring around. I found a company that does a 4 day boat trip from Lombok to Labuan Bajo that does island hoping and such during those days (similar to Tao in El nido/coron) . I haven't booked it but would like suggestions like that. I've been to Lombok but only in the Gilis so other suggestions on Lombok are welcomed. Kuta? Thanks!



Submitted May 18, 2019 at 10:40AM by primanocturne http://bit.ly/2HpSECS

0 Response to "Labuan Bajo/ East Nusa Tenggara / Lombok"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger