Is travelling the USA worth it while under 21?
I (18, Aus) want to see the USA so badly (specifically the south and west coast) but I know the drinking age there is 21. I’m not a big drinker at all but so much life goes on in pubs and bars and I would at least like the option, and if I did it with a tour group they’d be entering places where alcohol is served probably a fair bit.
I backpacked Europe solo a few months ago and enjoyed a glass of wine here and there and drink every now and then when I’m at home but I think I could do without it, my main concern is the social aspect that I’d be missing out on.
I suppose my question is: is it worth going now considering how badly I want to see it, or should I wait until I’m 21? Looking for a second opinion as I’m pretty torn :/
Submitted May 23, 2019 at 05:22PM by echinodonn http://bit.ly/2VMTKg2

0 Response to "Is travelling the USA worth it while under 21?"
Post a Comment