Is EVERY trip better solo?
I'm in a hotel Room alone right now (naked with a mask on my face) and I had the best day today with no compromise! However when I think about the Greek isles in September it seems like it might be nice to have somebody to help me navigate the ferry system and plan the hiking itinerary.... Tell me your thoughts, I read a post here about the Greek isles solo trip that sounded fantastic and it was very inspiring but I wonder if certain trips are better with a buddy. Obviously we are a group of people that have to go when we want to go regardless of what other people can afford or plan for and it's fantastic to travel solo, Just wondering if it's ALWAYS the best idea?
Submitted May 19, 2019 at 05:06AM by funnkula http://bit.ly/2Vva05f

0 Response to "Is EVERY trip better solo?"
Post a Comment