I want to go on another solo trip but I'm overwhelmed by options
Last solo trip I did was a 6 week trip through Central EU/Balkans a few years ago and I'm starting to get the travel bug again.. the problem is, I am totally overwhelmed by all of the possibilities. How do I pick a place to go, let alone pick a time to travel?
My office closes over christmas-new years so that would naturally be a good time for a trip, but travel is so expensive then, and many places will be nearly as cold as my city. Do I just look for cheapest flights to somewhere I wanna go in the next few months and take a random week or two off work, and then sit at home over the break? I have been paralyzed from planning a trip due to all of the variables.
Places that are on my travel list:
1) Mexico City
2) Taiwan
3) London, UK
4) Portugal (Lisbon, Porto)
5) Japan
6) West Coast US/Canada (Vancouver, Seattle, Portland)
7) Colombia (Bogota, Medellin)
How do you all usually overcome this??
Submitted May 29, 2019 at 03:02AM by neonvisual http://bit.ly/2KaxvhL

0 Response to "I want to go on another solo trip but I'm overwhelmed by options"
Post a Comment