How to pack light for a month in Central Europe/ Northern Italy?
Hello!
I am getting ready for a trip in the Czech republic and the Dolomites (mainly) in the next few weeks! Parts of my trip include bikepacking and backpacking, so I'm hoping to fit everything in a 50L backpack. Here's my rough itinerary:
9 days in Prague
4 days bikepacking from Prague- Cesky Krumlov
2 days Amalfi Coast
8 days hiking San Candido-Cortina
I thankfully don't need to bring any camping gear, but my main concern is bringing enough clothes to be comfortable in each location. I've been told that the Czechs dress pretty conservatively so I shouldn't wear shorts while I'm there (?). I'll need specific clothes for biking and hiking, but I wonder what will be acceptable to wear when I'm in towns/restaurants/castles. I've never been out of the US so I have no idea what to expect in terms of culture/weather.! Any help is appreciated!
Submitted May 18, 2019 at 11:53PM by whalepower http://bit.ly/2LUG17f

0 Response to "How to pack light for a month in Central Europe/ Northern Italy?"
Post a Comment