0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: [Hawaii] Solo Adventure and Wellness Travel [Hawaii] Solo Adventure and Wellness Travel - Bangladesh

[Hawaii] Solo Adventure and Wellness Travel

I was thinking about starting an all in one travel package for solo travelers looking for an all-inclusive package deal.

I've thought about offering this service for a while now, the services I would offer in the package would be

  • pick up and drop off from the airport
  • 5 day and 4-night lodging in a private room next to the city.
  • (3) 60-90 min Morning Yoga sessions(from a certified yoga instructor) to start your day
  • All day Island Tour
  • (1) day and night of camping next to the beach.
  • (2) (easy, mid or advance) guided Hiking trails with waterfall and scenic views (hikes can range from 2-6 hrs long)
  • Half day Kayaking adventure with snorkeling
  • Beach Side BBQ Dinner
  • Swimming with Sea Turtles.
  • Photography/video services (id take pictures and video of your adventures)
  • Unlimited usage of Bikes (beach cruiser)
  • I'm open to any other suggestions During your time id offer (4)Breakfast, (3)lunches on the days we're on adventures and 2 nights of home cooked dinners.

Would this be something that the community is interested in? If so, what would be a reasonable cost for something like this?



Submitted May 19, 2019 at 12:43AM by Link0H http://bit.ly/2WPp5Qh

0 Response to "[Hawaii] Solo Adventure and Wellness Travel"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger