0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: How much should I budget for 1-2 months in Europe? How much should I budget for 1-2 months in Europe? - Bangladesh

How much should I budget for 1-2 months in Europe?

Probably been asked a thousand times before but what’s a good budget for Europe? My plan was to fly to London in a month or so from Melbourne, Australia. Do a contiki for 20-30 days then take off on my own afterwards for however long I feel. I’m quitting my job. I should have around $8-10KAUD all up including flights maybe slightly more. I’m wondering if I should push my leave date later on and keep saving but when is enough a enough. Would also like to add I don’t mind staying in hostels and I don’t drink alcohol either



Submitted May 23, 2019 at 01:53AM by thearctemis20 http://bit.ly/2JvdH9i

0 Response to "How much should I budget for 1-2 months in Europe?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger