0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: First time solo need help First time solo need help - Bangladesh

First time solo need help

Sorry if this is the wrong sub for this. Sorry for long post. Questions i have at the end

TLDR: first time solo traveling. Going to Italy for several months early next year and need advice. Staying near Rome. Though I do plan to go to spain for a week to visit family. Teach me wise internet teach me

When and where: February to june but possibly more. L'Aquila, Italy. It's in central Italy an hour inland from Rome. 1hr east or west to the beach

Why and how: So I am being sent to for a semester to take 2 PhD level engineering classes and work there (though I'm unsure about work) I'm to be given 6k+ euro scholarship for tickets and expenses.

Here's the thing, I've never traveled other than moving to the US. So any recommendations regarding transportation, where I should live (hostel, apartment,house) and how i should find such accommodations would be very helpful.

Oh and I was recommended to use workaway for a couple weeks before the semester starts but it feels a bit shady and too hippie. What do you think?

Questions

So, should I go via plane, car, or train to spain?
Plane from what I've been told is more convenient and probably cheaper. But I figured I could take a train or rent a car over a couple days and sight see southern France and northern Italy.

Housing recommendations? Any wedsites that you know of to rent a room or house?

Should I get a train pass?

How much effort should I put into learning the language from now till then?



Submitted May 24, 2019 at 12:21AM by Banana-Lama http://bit.ly/2HOrt3N

0 Response to "First time solo need help"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger