First Solo Trip A Success!!
I just completed my first ever solo trip 22/M, Canadian, taking in more than a dozen new countries in just over 4 months (Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Myanmar, Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei, Indonesia, Timor Leste, Philippines, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macau, South Korea, Mongolia, & Russia!)
It was a long trip, and the first time I have ever traveled solo. I wanted to do a huge trip as a gift to myself for graduating from university.
There were many hard times where I thought I should give up and go home (either because something went wrong, or I missed my friends and family), but I knew if I gave up I wouldn't forgive myself.
So I just pushed on, and I'm so glad I did! I learned so much, and met so many amazing people along the way!
I already miss picking up my bags and moving to a different city whenever I feel like it, and can't wait for my next trip!
Thanks to this sub for all the support and encouragement, you guys rule!
Submitted May 18, 2019 at 12:13PM by SomethingDangerZone1 http://bit.ly/2W8vmcZ

0 Response to "First Solo Trip A Success!!"
Post a Comment