Fall European trip recs for first-time solo traveler (30F)
Hey all! I'm an American citizen with minimal travel experience. I've only been out of the country once (Ireland). But! By the time I take this trip, I'll have been out of the country twice (Canada). I know, really going nuts.
Given that I have so many places to check off, I get choice paralysis, so I'm turning to y'all for advice. Where would you go to in Europe if you had two weeks in September/October? I like to hike, go to museums, see the sights, walk a ton. I love eating good food, but I think a taqueria is just as good as a Michelin 3-star restaurant. Accommodation-wise, I'd say I'm more prone to stay in an Airbnb vs. a hostel, but I'm open to the right place. Not into partying. Much rather go to bed early and get movin' in the morning :)
I am going to London to visit a good friend, but otherwise, I'm wide-open. I've thought about:
- Paris/Rome: I love museums and history. And carbs. And butter.
- Interlaken: I'd love to bike around the valleys and take the train to the mountaintops. Seems so peaceful, like a great way to cap off a busy trip.
- Greece or Croatia: Seems like another relaxing way to cap off a trip. Would love to see some waterfalls or hang on the Mediterranean.
Things that I want to save for a longer trip:
- Road trip around Spain and Portugal
- Road trip around Italy
- Road trip around Iceland + Bergen > Oslo > Stockholm > Copenhagen
Thank you!!
Submitted May 28, 2019 at 06:51AM by InsideOutRound http://bit.ly/2K7gRzK

0 Response to "Fall European trip recs for first-time solo traveler (30F)"
Post a Comment