Driving from NJ to Miami.. Need pointers
Hey reddit, i’m fairly new around here but I fell in love with the community. Me, My wife & 2 of our friends are going to take a drive from NJ to miami next week. We are marijuana Enthusiasts and we didnt want to be stuck out there with no weed, I was wondering if I should take some weed with me, is it risky? We were plannning on doing 65-75mph the whole ride there and maybe driving 6 hours each. Does anyone have any pointers? ( would like to bring shrooms with me to trip balls in miami ) but it would be my first time doing them so i dont know if my first take would be good if its in miami... Reddit do your thing and please school me and give me all the knowledge i need to get to miami High & Safe.

0 Response to "Driving from NJ to Miami.. Need pointers"
Post a Comment