Deals on Norwegian Air Flights to USA
Hi guys. I'm continuing to see some crazy offers from Norwegian Air. Namely Boston to Dublin for $100 by June.
I'm in Europe now, hopefully for at least another two months. My question is: how do I see deals from Norwegian for flights going to the USA?
My plan has always been to use my American Airlines miles to fly back, but even then that will cost me at least $125 in fees.
If I can save those miles, and book Norwegian or better, that would be ideal. But I can't even find prices from Europe to USA on their website. Let alone sign up for emails taking me back, like the ones I'm seeing now to get here.
Any ideas?
Submitted May 28, 2019 at 02:42PM by cyaneyed999 http://bit.ly/2Xcyba7

0 Response to "Deals on Norwegian Air Flights to USA"
Post a Comment