0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Banff Entry Fee Banff Entry Fee - Bangladesh

Banff Entry Fee

Hi everyone

I’m a little confused on the entry pass for Banff. It says that you need to purchase it and display it on your vehicle when you enter the park. I have no issue paying for it, but I’m confused; because I’ll be arriving by Brewster express shuttle, so I don’t technically have a vehicle. Some sites say I need to buy one regardless if I have a vehicle or not and others say that I don’t need to if I don’t have a personal vehicle.

I’ll be staying for 3 days and 2 nights so the assumption is Ill have to pay for it, but I just want confirmation, since I’ve never been before.

Thanks,



Submitted May 28, 2019 at 02:51PM by Alornoth http://bit.ly/2EDqwKT

0 Response to "Banff Entry Fee"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger