City cards, are they worth it? (Amsterdam and Vienna)
Hi guys! I’m back with another question, and about city cards. I’ll be in Amsterdam for 1wk and Vienna for 2wk. I only have 1-3 places of interest in each location (which are included in these cards), but I am mostly winging it. I do have a large interest in art, history, plants, cooking/food, and architecture.
Have any of y’all used the city cards these places use? Did you find them useful, or did you get more mileage without them and exploring on your own?
I haven’t used any cards on previous trips, but that was due to entry fees being free, extremely cheap, or getting my fix for my interests elsewhere. I noticed their longest city cards seem to be about 72 hours to 1 week, which puts me in a rough spot, but I wanted yalls thoughts on them before I continued to look into them.
Thanks!
Submitted May 24, 2019 at 02:09AM by raptorclvb http://bit.ly/2YGMkfW

0 Response to "City cards, are they worth it? (Amsterdam and Vienna)"
Post a Comment