Any recommendations of places to travel for my grad trip
Hi! 24F from Singapore and was wondering if there are any countries/places to recommend for solo tripping next year May. I'm currently having my final year in University and very much excited to travel before the start of my new job.
Initially, I was planed to go for a 2-3 weeks trip to Nepal from mid may to June. However, it is the start of the monsoon season and my plans were hold on.Was wondering if there are any places with similar scenery and trekking trails (mountain treks and valleys) that I can go for. I'm an adrenaline seeker and a nature lover so idea of backpacking is always welcome :D
Personally, I have been to most SEA countries and I want to explore outside of SEA region. Budget wise, would like to keep to USD$3K.
Submitted May 28, 2019 at 02:19PM by troubledunicorn http://bit.ly/2I1Uzwt

0 Response to "Any recommendations of places to travel for my grad trip"
Post a Comment