Where would I want to go if I just want to relax by the beach on a very tight budget?
On a very tight budget but I still want to be able to stay by the beach and get some delicious drinks for no money. I am not looking for any cultural visits or tours. I am up for almost anything, but it has to be as stressless as possible. Also got no problem with meeting new people.
I thought about south India because it looks cheap af and delicious food, but the flight might be a bit expensive. I'm in Denmark. Preferable close to Thailand because I got family there so cheaper flight options might not be an option.
Only concern is that it might get a bit boring after a few days, but I am sure I will be fine.
Any recommendations? I don't really give a shit if the country speaks English or not. I am always up for a challenge.
Thank you
Submitted March 17, 2019 at 09:05AM by SirRingoStarr https://ift.tt/2W20BTe

0 Response to "Where would I want to go if I just want to relax by the beach on a very tight budget?"
Post a Comment