0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: How do I get over the cycle of making new friends and leaving them behind? How do I get over the cycle of making new friends and leaving them behind? - Bangladesh

How do I get over the cycle of making new friends and leaving them behind?

I'm halfway through my three week journey and I'm sorta already in a weird mental space. It's a bit hard to complain about anything as I have loved every minute of this journey and have met the most wonderful of people. But, time and time again either I or they continue on their journey. Now I'm in Berlin for three more days completely alone and not wanting to go through the heartache again. Any tips on getting over it all?



Submitted March 17, 2019 at 08:46AM by CapeOfTheVerde https://ift.tt/2u9rVD8

0 Response to "How do I get over the cycle of making new friends and leaving them behind?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger