What type of clothing should I be bringing for India/Egypt (~October-January weather)?
Hey all,
Recently just came back from a 3-month SEA trip, and am currently planning another backpacking trip to India & Egypt this time. I plan on going around October, so I've got some months left to prepare.
When I went to SEA, the clothing that I brought with me were primarily t-shirts, shorts, runners, flipflops, and underwear. I had one long sleeve shirt, and a rain jacket as well.
I didn't bring pants which was really dumb of me (rookie mistake) although I found that it was often too hot to wear anyways!
I want to be a bit more prepared this time around and would like to know what type of clothing is essential for India & Egypt.
Particularly, I really want to know what kind of footwear I should be bringing. I've got some Blundstones, and lightweight hiking boots, but I feel like they would be too hot for me (but I really want to bring some kind of boots).
Also, what about some long sleeves? Thinking of bringing a quarter-zip & a button up for more dressier situations.
Submitted March 25, 2019 at 04:31AM by PestyAssassin33WU93 https://ift.tt/2Cz9Jrm

0 Response to "What type of clothing should I be bringing for India/Egypt (~October-January weather)?"
Post a Comment