0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: What are the rules regarding the 90 day tourist allowance in Colombia? What are the rules regarding the 90 day tourist allowance in Colombia? - Bangladesh

What are the rules regarding the 90 day tourist allowance in Colombia?

Hola!

I have been in Colombia for a month and a bit and by the time I plan to leave I would have reached the 2 month mark. As a British citizen I am allowed to stay in Colombia for 90 days. However, I love it here so much! It´s an incredible country. I will probably return in the month after or so.

My question is if I do return to Colombia will I only be allowed to stay for 3 weeks (the maximum from the 90 days I will have left) or will the clock be reset and I will be granted 90 more days?

I don't want to cause problems at border control.

Muchas gracias



Submitted March 23, 2019 at 07:39PM by mynewleng https://ift.tt/2HD4QSi

0 Response to "What are the rules regarding the 90 day tourist allowance in Colombia?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger