What actually counts as “late at night”?
So many articles that I read about solo travel say “don’t wander around alone late at night”. What actually counts as late at night? When I visited NYC solo I was often out and about well after midnight because I’d been seeing shows and I feel fairly comfortable there. I’m going to Europe in April/May for the first time solo and I’d hate to miss out on something because I’m scared of being out after dinner. What do you count as “late at night” and when should I aim to be back at the hotel by? Is it reasonable to go out for dinner somewhere far from the hotel and then get an Uber or taxi back, or will I be unsafe?
Sorry if these are silly questions, I think I’m just scaring myself!
Submitted March 24, 2019 at 08:09AM by lyssabrittany https://ift.tt/2HRwE4G

0 Response to "What actually counts as “late at night”?"
Post a Comment