Travelling to Ecuador: Should I include Peru or Panama
I have been invited to a wedding in Salinas, Ecuador in December.
As South America is quite a way to go just for a wedding, I’m hoping to turn it into a bit of an adventure for myself! I was thinking of including a trip to one of the surrounding countries as I’ve not spent much time in Latin America and I want to take advantage of the opportunity!
I was thinking that Peru or Panama would be a good stop but I don’t know much about either of them! Does anyone have an opinion on which would be better/in what way? Or if anyone has some other suggestions - I’m very open to ideas! If anyone could share their experiences I’d be very grateful, particularly women solo travelling.
The main things I’m looking for is good culture, nightlife and food. I speak Spanish reasonably well so I’m not too worried about the language barrier
One thing I would say is that I haven’t chosen Colombia, which may be the natural fit, only because I’ve been there a number times.
Submitted March 17, 2019 at 02:00PM by whereis_myduck https://ift.tt/2CqOZ4K

0 Response to "Travelling to Ecuador: Should I include Peru or Panama"
Post a Comment