0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Traveling to Toronto Traveling to Toronto - Bangladesh

Traveling to Toronto

Hi there! I’m heading to Toronto for 4 days and I’m very excited/nervous to travel alone. I decided to visit because I want to see an exhibition at the AGO by an artist I really like. I see that there are tons of galleries that I can check out so I’m looking forward to that. I think I may also take the opportunity to go to Niagara Falls, I just hope I’m not too cold.

I know this is solo travel, but I wouldn’t mind meeting people during my trip. I studied abroad in Spain, and there would be excursions you could sign up for where even if you didn’t know anyone at the beginning, you could make some buddies to hang/go out with. I was wondering if that was a thing that exists in Toronto?



Submitted March 19, 2019 at 04:25AM by observantandcreative https://ift.tt/2HvVO9j

0 Response to "Traveling to Toronto"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger