0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Thoughts about continuing my solo trip Thoughts about continuing my solo trip - Bangladesh

Thoughts about continuing my solo trip

Well, it’s officially been 6 months since I arrived in Australia, which means I have 6 months left. (WHV!!) I’ve been working and living in Sydney since I arrived. (With trips to Melbourne, and Tassie!) My next plan is to travel up the East Coast up to Cairns and the I am starting an au pair position in Perth at the end of April and I will be doing that until the beginning of September. (I’m super looking forward to getting out west!!) But now I’m starting to wonder — what should I do after?

I’ve enjoyed living abroad and seeing how the other half lives. I don’t think I’m homesick anymore, but I am keen to go home and sort of pick up where I left off. I was about 5 years into my career, when I decided I needed to take a year off to travel — and I’ve done it!

BUT AT THE SAME TIME

I’ve been considering getting the WHV for New Zealand — maybe not stay there for the full year, maybe only 6 months and then go home. I kind of wonder if I’ll regret not taking advantage of this opportunity. I knew for sure, if I didn’t do the WHV for Australia while I still could, I would regret it. But I’m on the fence about going to New Zealand after. I could just go for a full month and then go home...but I wonder if that will be enough.

Thoughts?



Submitted March 18, 2019 at 07:20AM by LadyMaryCrawley91 https://ift.tt/2UEPIXa

0 Response to "Thoughts about continuing my solo trip"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger