0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: On my way to do a 2 months backpacking trip in SEA. I have the option to have a weeklong layover in either Tokyo or India, Which one would you pick? On my way to do a 2 months backpacking trip in SEA. I have the option to have a weeklong layover in either Tokyo or India, Which one would you pick? - Bangladesh

On my way to do a 2 months backpacking trip in SEA. I have the option to have a weeklong layover in either Tokyo or India, Which one would you pick?

A bit of background about myself, 23M, been to most large cities in Western Europe. I was born in Vietnam and I'm planning a 2 months long trip to explore my birthplace. I have no preference as far as big city or going out to the countryside. I'm more of a hostel kind of person to meet new people.

I have 85k of AA miles to burn. I can get a one-way ticket from where I am at to either Tokyo or India (Mumbai or Delhi). I have never been to neither Japan or India and I'm assuming that they are polar opposite as far as my limited research goes. I can spend anywhere from a week to 2 weeks in either country.

India will obviously be cheaper than Japan but I figured since I will be spending a lot of time in affordable SEA, I could potentially splurge a bit to experience something new in Japan. India seems to be one of those places where you travel slowly to enjoy the low day-to-day expenses. A week or two in my mind will not do it justice.

So here comes the impossible question, if you were me, Japan or India and why?



Submitted March 18, 2019 at 06:52AM by SoySauceSandwich https://ift.tt/2CpKAiG

0 Response to "On my way to do a 2 months backpacking trip in SEA. I have the option to have a weeklong layover in either Tokyo or India, Which one would you pick?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger