0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Stray / guard dogs - what do you do?! Stray / guard dogs - what do you do?! - Bangladesh

Stray / guard dogs - what do you do?!

Hi all, if you look through my history then you’ll see you guys inspired me to go on my first solo travel for six months.

I’m on day 26 and having a blast travelling from south to north Thailand then into Laos in two days.

The problem: THREE times in north Thailand (Chiang Mai and Rai) I’ve had bad encounters with dogs. The first I was walking through the university to the start of a hike and three big dogs came running over, barking etc. Was with a pal so not too bad. Second time was kid of funny as it was two little dogs being walked by a Thai man, until one of them tried to bite me and ripped my trousers! The man did nothing!

The third and worst time was when I was alone at night taking a 5 min walk from a restaurant. It was on a back street and a massive black dog burst through a gate and was barking very angrily, foaming at the mouth and jumping towards me etc. It was really scary. I kind of ran away but someone told me this is the wrong thing to do.

Does anyone have any similar stories or advice as a solo female this is really bothering me and it’s putting a dampener on my exploring!



Submitted March 18, 2019 at 03:47PM by Ididntplanit https://ift.tt/2UI7UiK

0 Response to "Stray / guard dogs - what do you do?!"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger