Seeking A Bit of Advice on Central/Eastern Europe Route/Direction
Hello fellow travelers!
I am planning a trip through Central/Eastern Europe that I will start around mid April.
I know so far I will be landing in Oslo. Then I will head south to see friends in Frankfurt and Munich. Munich is the last city I know for sure where I’ll be.
This is where a little advice or experience would come in handy.
I know certain cities that I would possibly/definitely want to see, and I wanted to see if anyone has done a similiar trip with a similiar itinerary to see what the best route might be.
I’d like to do a sort of loop, getting the best out the direction I’ll be headed. But I’m not sure which way I should go.
Here are some of the cities/countries that I plan on seeing, if anyone can give me some information on a recommended route that would be greatly appreciated!
I don’t think I will see every city listed obviously, but this is the general idea.
I do not have a set time period that this trip would take place over. But I’m thinking it will be around a month to 6 weeks.
Slovenia (Ljubljana, Bovec)
Croatia (Zadar, Zagreb, Dubrovnik, Rovinj)
Bosnia (Sarajevo)
Montenegro (Kotor)
Serbia (Belgrade)
Bulgaria (Sofia)
Romania (Bucharest)
Hungary (Budapest)
Slovakia (Bratislava)
Poland (Krakow,Warsaw)
Ukraine (Lviv, Kiev)
and maybe
the Baltics
Estonia (Tallinn) Latvia (Riga) Lithuania (Vilnius)
Submitted March 18, 2019 at 04:10PM by Hubros https://ift.tt/2TIwbsH

0 Response to "Seeking A Bit of Advice on Central/Eastern Europe Route/Direction"
Post a Comment