0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Looking For Recs for Solo Travel Northern Europe Looking For Recs for Solo Travel Northern Europe - Bangladesh

Looking For Recs for Solo Travel Northern Europe

I'll (27M) be traveling solo for 3 weeks in Northern Europe in June and July. I have flights booked to Iceland and returning out of Amsterdam but am pretty open to ideas in between. So far was thinking Iceland, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, and end in Amsterdam with a budget around $6K.

I have been to New Zealand and Peru and really enjoyed the hiking there before, and I thought the hiking in Norway looked amazing from what I've seen. I've also done London, Paris, Italy, and Greece (right after high school) and would prefer to stick around northern Europe.

I think I'm really wondering if I have time to squeeze in Sweden and Denmark (most likely just Stockholm and Copenhagen) before going to Amsterdam to fly home, or if I should try to plan a longer trip out in Norway to take advantage of the hiking.

I have never traveled alone but would be open to both large cities and small towns across the trip. Would love to hear thoughts and recommendations.



Submitted March 17, 2019 at 04:27PM by spencerchi91 https://ift.tt/2JmFnhA

0 Response to "Looking For Recs for Solo Travel Northern Europe"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger