Northern England help
I'm going to England for 10 nights this spring. The second half of my trip will be spent in London, but I'm having trouble deciding how to spend the first half of the trip in the north. I was about to book my accommodations in Liverpool but now I'm second guessing myself. My plan looks sort of like this:
Day 1 Land in Heathrow at 7:10am. Take train to Liverpool (2.5 hr). Spend afternoon/night in Liverpool.
Day 2 Liverpool
Day 3 Liverpool. Train to Manchester (45 min) in evening. Sleep in Manchester.
Day 4 AM train from Manchester to Edale (45 min). Stop in Edale for a few hours. Train to York (2 hr).
Day 5 York
Day 6 York in AM. Train to Cambridge (3 hr). Afternoon in Cambridge then continue to London (1.5 hr).
Day 7-10 London
I'm not sure if I'm making best use of my time between Liverpool, Manchester and York. Given my limited time, I think I'll have to cut out any time in Manchester. Definitely would love some suggestions from anyone who has traveled between these three cities.
Submitted March 18, 2019 at 07:23PM by tom_cruising https://ift.tt/2UH5WPN

0 Response to "Northern England help"
Post a Comment