0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Anyone in South Africa/Namibia over the next couple of months that would like to help make a film? Anyone in South Africa/Namibia over the next couple of months that would like to help make a film? - Bangladesh

Anyone in South Africa/Namibia over the next couple of months that would like to help make a film?

Hello fellow travellers! I'm (31 year old British male video editor) currently in South Africa (for the next month or two) and want to make short film while I'm here (here's a link to another one I made in Canada - https://www.joebaylis.video/short-films). Only problem is I have no-one with me to act in it! Just wondering if there's anyone here that would fancy meeting up and having a go? It's all pretty low budget but I could probably cover expenses and food/drink. No pressure and pretty loosely scripted so should be good fun! In an ideal world I'd love this to also include a trip to Namibia but it's not a must. Cheers!



Submitted March 18, 2019 at 10:17AM by Premiere_User https://ift.tt/2O8sQNg

0 Response to "Anyone in South Africa/Namibia over the next couple of months that would like to help make a film?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger