0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Love some feedback on my 2 and half week European itinerary Love some feedback on my 2 and half week European itinerary - Bangladesh

Love some feedback on my 2 and half week European itinerary

Returning to Europe (well + Brexit) this summer for the second time in 1 year. This time, however, I only have 2 and a half weeks as opposed to 1 month (went this past October), so it's a bit of a tighter schedule, but one positive is longer/warmer days so gives me a bit more flexibility.

5 days in London (some might say too much, but I love London culture & history so I have no issues finding stuff to do) - 4 days in Mykonos - 2 days in Athens - 3 days in Nice - 1 gap day - 2 days in Paris

I'm mostly thinking about last week of the trip. Fill the gap and go elsewhere in France (Lyon/Cannes) for 1 day on my way to Paris or just go to Paris and spend 3 days as opposed to 2 (I was there for 6 days in October so I'm fine spending less time) or just spend 1 more night in Nice and then go to Paris.



Submitted March 21, 2019 at 06:29AM by 90skid91 https://ift.tt/2ukXKsR

0 Response to "Love some feedback on my 2 and half week European itinerary"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger