0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Looking for suggestions for UK 7 day itinerary in July 2019 (29 F). Would like Scotland and Ireland if possible, but maybe just England if that's all that fits in 7 days. I am not a museum type person. Looking for suggestions for UK 7 day itinerary in July 2019 (29 F). Would like Scotland and Ireland if possible, but maybe just England if that's all that fits in 7 days. I am not a museum type person. - Bangladesh

Looking for suggestions for UK 7 day itinerary in July 2019 (29 F). Would like Scotland and Ireland if possible, but maybe just England if that's all that fits in 7 days. I am not a museum type person.

I want to experience more of the real life culture of the UK. I have been to London in the past and am not interested in spending more than a day or two there, and only because it might be the best option for flight in or out.

Ideally it would be a route that could be done via train or bus because I don't like driving.

Things I enjoy: wandering through city streets, coffee shops, unique to UK scenic views, castles, decent bar/restaurant scene, live music, maybe some bike trails(?), maybe some cool media/cultural sites (my favorite part of London was Abby Road for example). Any suggestions?

I've been told Edinburgh, Manchester. Also, if I should stick to just England for 7 days I will. I don't want to try to go to too many places, but don't want to be bored either.



Submitted March 11, 2019 at 03:40AM by inthefIowers https://ift.tt/2JepgCm

0 Response to "Looking for suggestions for UK 7 day itinerary in July 2019 (29 F). Would like Scotland and Ireland if possible, but maybe just England if that's all that fits in 7 days. I am not a museum type person."

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger