0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: I (solo/f/21) want to see the world, but I need fiscal advice I (solo/f/21) want to see the world, but I need fiscal advice - Bangladesh

I (solo/f/21) want to see the world, but I need fiscal advice

Hi everyone! I'm a solo female traveler (21) from Michigan, US. I've recently decided to begin to travel the world after a trip to a hostel Denver and intense conversations with travelers from around the world over the course of a week. I'm searching flights on a bunch of different sites, and the prices are massive. I know it's not cheap to travel, but I'm hoping that seasoned solo travelers can help me out with ways to do so without going broke too quickly. I'm open to unique ways of earning on the road, money-saving options, anything. This is very new to me.



Submitted March 18, 2019 at 07:16PM by uptake_inhibitor https://ift.tt/2Cr9Xk9

0 Response to "I (solo/f/21) want to see the world, but I need fiscal advice"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger