0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Heading to Europe for 40 days, critique/advise my travel plans! Heading to Europe for 40 days, critique/advise my travel plans! - Bangladesh

Heading to Europe for 40 days, critique/advise my travel plans!

Hello travelers, wanderers, vagrants, migrants, rolling stones, and everything in between!

I'm starting medical school in August and, as I'm not going to be able to travel much at all after this summer for the next four years at least, I decided to buckle down and scratch the hell out of the travel bug as much as I can. Thus, I've booked a 40 day trip through a bunch of cities all across Europe and was hoping that the lovely r/solotravel community might add some constructive criticism, ideas, and travel-tips! I've booked all of my hostels, flights, trains, etc. but I'm just now beginning to look at activities within each location to start filling in my shell of a schedule. I've many ideas, but few plans set in stone so far! I'll list my itinerary below- any and all recommendations are welcome and appreciated. :)

I love reading all of your posts and this subreddit has gotten me So. Damn. Hyped. for this trip. I plan on a big trip write-up afterward and am looking forward to passing on da knowledge after I finish up my own trip! Thank you guys.

A few things about me:

  1. I love running, biking, rock-climbing, and pretty much all physical exercise, save long distance swimming...
  2. I'm definitely interested in doing touristy things at each place but don't want my entire time to be dominated by them. I'm pretty game when it comes to being out in the middle of a city without much to do except explore cool quarters of big cities, explore sections of islands, etc.
  3. I'm traveling Mid-May thru end of June.
  4. I'm traveling SOLO AF.
  5. I admire the hell out of this subreddit community! Woohoo

  1. Paris (2 days/ nights)
  2. Florence, Italy (3 days/ nights)
  3. Ios, Greece (3 days/ nights)
  4. Milos, Greece (3 days/ nights)
  5. Istanbul, Turkey (4 days/nights)
  6. Budapest, Hungary (5 days/nights)
  7. Lisbon, Portugal (3 days/nights)
  8. Madrid, Spain (3 days/nights)
  9. Seville, Spain (3 days/nights)
  10. Barcelona, Spain (3days/nights)
  11. Mallorca, Spain (3 days/nights)


Submitted March 24, 2019 at 11:21PM by Premed__ https://ift.tt/2HKdhLF

0 Response to "Heading to Europe for 40 days, critique/advise my travel plans!"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger