Getting major anxiety - how to deal with it?
Hey everybody,
I'm going to South Korea in May for 3 weeks, and then going on to Canada with a work permit. I'm Australian.
Of a day, I'm quite excited about this.
But often of a night, particularly when I'm trying to sleep, I get very anxious and have borderline panic attacks. I also get feelings of guilt, which is a little strange. These are directly linked to travelling and moving, and I find myself dreading the date as it approaches. But then I wake up and I'm excited.
Has anybody had similar experiences and any advice as to how to deal with this? I've travelled solo before, but I suspect that that is adding to my anxiety around it.
Thanks everybody - This is the best subreddit of all!
Submitted March 25, 2019 at 10:56PM by MutantAussie https://ift.tt/2Fs1w92

0 Response to "Getting major anxiety - how to deal with it?"
Post a Comment