0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Georgia Travel Itinierary Georgia Travel Itinierary - Bangladesh

Georgia Travel Itinierary

Hello fellow solo travelers,

I'm planning a trip to Georgia in a couple of months and wanted to share my itinerary for any tips or advice.

Day 1: Tiblisi. Arriving by flight, checkin to hostel and relaxing in the city.

Day 2: Tiblisi. Exploring the city. Narikala Fortress, Sulphur baths, Chronicle of Georgia, Mtatsminde Park, Dry Bridge Market, Sameba Holy Trinity Cathedral.

Day 3: Day trip from Tiblisi to Kakheti region, wine tasting tour.

Day 4: Guided day trip from Tiblisi to northen Armenia. Akhtala, Sanahin and Haghphat monestary. Lori region exploring, Debed river.

Day 5: Day trip from Tiblisi to Sighnaghi. Exploring the city, Sighnaghi fortress, Bodbe Monastary

Day 6: Day trip from Tiblisi to Davit Gareja

Day 7: Day trip from Tiblisi to Mtskheta. Exploring the city, Svetiskhovel Monastary, Jvari Monastary

Day 8: Day trip from Tiblisi to Stepantsminda. Anunari Fortified Castle Ensemble, Gudauri, Gergeti Trinity Church, Tandem Sailing.

Day 9: Travel from Tiblisi to Borjomi. Swimming in hot springs, some hiking.

Day 10: Travel from Borjomi to Kutaisi. Exploring the city, Begrati Cathedral and Botanical Gardens.

Day 11: Kutaisi. Daytrip to Martvili Canyon, Okatse Canyon and Kinchkha waterfall.

Day 12: Kutasia to Mestia. Hike to Koruldi Lakes

Day 13: Mestia. Mount Zuruldi, some hiking.

Day 14: Mestia to Batumi. Relaxing and exploring the city

Day 15: Train back to Tiblisi from Batumi then flight home.

I'm really open for any kind of suggestions or if I should do some changes in my planning. I might feel that I might be spending to many days in Tiblisi. Thoughts?



Submitted March 17, 2019 at 03:28PM by Flensmacka_99 https://ift.tt/2JgCNcR

0 Response to "Georgia Travel Itinierary"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger