0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: First Solo Travel to Thailand for 12 days Itinerary recommendations First Solo Travel to Thailand for 12 days Itinerary recommendations - Bangladesh

First Solo Travel to Thailand for 12 days Itinerary recommendations

Hello, This is my first solo trip from April 13-24. Want some input on on Itinerary. Am i doing too much? Should I prebook the tours I want. Should i skip Koh Samui?

So far my itinerary looks like this :

April 13: will be arriving to Chiang Mai at 10am

  • explore the city?

April 14:Chiang Mai

  • I really want to hike somewhere doi Suthep? watpha lat hike? doi inthanon?
  • night market

April 15:Pai

  • kho kuso Boo Bridge?
  • pai canyon during sunset?

April 16: Pai

  • explore hike?

April 17:Back to Chiang Mai

  • explore the city? any temples that are a must see?

April 18: have a flight to Krabi arrive at 9am ( already bought ticket)

  • Want to the the Krabi sunset cruise that starts at one

April 19: Krabi? koh lanta? Khao sok National park?

(i really want to do a day tour in the Khoa sok national park ? anyone has experiences going from krabi to Khao sok? )

April 20:Krabi to Koh Samui

  • explore Krabi? the jungle club? the big Buddha? grandpa and grandma rocks?

April 21: Koh Samui

  • the Ang thong Marine day tour?
  • Any suggestions?

April 22:Travel day from Koh Samui to Krabi and flight back to Chiang Mai

April 23: Chiang Mai

  • elephant jungle sanctuary(should i prebook?)

April 24: flight back

Would love your thoughts on this trip and any recommendation on the question days. I love being outdoors and hiking. Anything I should avoid?

thank you for any feedback :D



Submitted March 19, 2019 at 08:10AM by roxanadpan https://ift.tt/2TTkgHH

0 Response to "First Solo Travel to Thailand for 12 days Itinerary recommendations"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger