0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: F26, 3 weeks USA, landing Phoenix, AZ F26, 3 weeks USA, landing Phoenix, AZ - Bangladesh

F26, 3 weeks USA, landing Phoenix, AZ

Hi guys, so I decided to do something spontaneous and book myself a cheap ticket to the States. I'm from the Netherlands and arriving mid May for 3 weeks. I arrive and leave again from Phoenix Arizona. Now I've been thinking about going up the West Coast from there. My budget is $2000. But have a few questions. 1. Would it be better to rent a car or use uber and public transport? 2. Are motels a doable solution for sleeping overnight or would you recommend going to hotels? Like we see in movies a lot that people go to motels for 1 night, hence the question. 3. Being a small woman alone, are there places you think I should avoid? Thanks in advance!



Submitted March 18, 2019 at 09:04PM by Pink-Lotus https://ift.tt/2Fh27dD

0 Response to "F26, 3 weeks USA, landing Phoenix, AZ"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger