0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Cuba: Tips, Cost, Purpose of Travel? Cuba: Tips, Cost, Purpose of Travel? - Bangladesh

Cuba: Tips, Cost, Purpose of Travel?

HI ALL,

Thinking about heading down to Cuba from the East Coast in a few months with relatively cheap and direct flights. I am hoping to go for about 10-14 days and visit Havana and then one or two other cities. Any thoughts on nearby cities?

For 10-14 days of travel, what would you think budget wise? I'm thinking anywhere from $15-$25 a night for accommodations either at hostels or Casa Paticularies, but I'd like to know about food/activity costs as well?

Also, coming from the U.S., my purpose of travel will be journalism as I have two different blog sites that I keep up with semi-regularly. Has anyone had experience coming back to the U.S. and getting haggled by customs?

Thanks in advance!



Submitted March 18, 2019 at 10:35PM by alphadog111 https://ift.tt/2HsID9i

0 Response to "Cuba: Tips, Cost, Purpose of Travel?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger