Day Hiking Trip from Yerevan
I’m doing a trip to Yerevan for three days (after another few days each in Istanbul and Tbilisi) and wanted some recs on day trips I could do. I’m mostly looking for hikes led by tour guides since it’s my first time hiking in the region, and would love to see some great scenery & monasteries!
Some places I’ve looked at are Noravank, Tatev, Geghard, and if anyone’s been to any of these places appreciate your thoughts on which one would be worth. Anything is fine really, just would love some great views of the Caucasus if possible :) Specific tours/companies you’ve taken would be GREAT, since a lot of the places I’ve found have no information available anywhere. My budget is $50-100, and has got to be something I could do in a day or max 1.5 days since I have so little time in Armenia!
Submitted March 19, 2019 at 01:33AM by bellojello97 https://ift.tt/2WaQonI

0 Response to "Day Hiking Trip from Yerevan"
Post a Comment