0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Itinerary critique for a trip from Poland to Span, and a lot in between Itinerary critique for a trip from Poland to Span, and a lot in between - Bangladesh

Itinerary critique for a trip from Poland to Span, and a lot in between

I’m thinking of flying in and out from London as it’s looking like my cheapest option. Here’s my itinerary

Fly into London (stay a day or two? Still unsure, depending on the cost) -London to Gdańsk, -Gdańsk for 2 days -Gdańsk to Narol -Narol for 3 days -Narol to Kraków to Berlin -Berlin for 3 days -Berlin to Amsterdam -Amsterdam for 3 days -Amsterdam to Marseille -Marseille for 2 days -Marseille to Barcelona -Barcelona for 3 days -Fly back to London -Back to Chicago I’m budgeting about $650 for airfare, Then $2200 for all other expenses Is this too slim of a budget? I will be staying in hostels and won’t be living very lavish.



Submitted February 27, 2019 at 07:04PM by Poorprocrastinator https://ift.tt/2IFlvWv

0 Response to "Itinerary critique for a trip from Poland to Span, and a lot in between"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger