0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: A few questions about the HWV in New Zealand A few questions about the HWV in New Zealand - Bangladesh

A few questions about the HWV in New Zealand

I'm from Slovenia and plan on going to New Zealand next year, probably in february or march. Well this is only if I get approved since only 100 people from Slovenia are accepted per year. But never than less I started to prepare myself for it. I watched a lot of vlogs and read a few blogs about people that already went there, but i still have some open questions and hope some of you may help me with that.

  1. Where did you start your journy (city)?
  2. How long did it took for you to get a job and how long did you work in total?
  3. Where did you work and how much did you get paid?
  4. What supprised you the most in NZ?
  5. Did you have any negative experiences?
  6. How long did it took to get used to the left side driving?


Submitted February 27, 2019 at 07:02PM by toorok https://ift.tt/2TgXyJk

0 Response to "A few questions about the HWV in New Zealand"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger