0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Is It Possible to Do a Washington DC/Montreal Trip in just under $1,000 USD? Is It Possible to Do a Washington DC/Montreal Trip in just under $1,000 USD? - Bangladesh

Is It Possible to Do a Washington DC/Montreal Trip in just under $1,000 USD?

Hello Fellow Solo Travelers!

I’m been a lurker in this sub for under two years and this will be my first post here!

I’m been dying to get out there and live a little since reading everyone else’s adventures in the posts and in the comments. But to tell you the truth, I’m so jealous of all of you folks for taking the plunge and I want to do it too! Also this is technically my first trip solo ( and still in the research phrase) and I would like to stick to the North American region before jumping into any international trips in the future ( if this trip goes successfully well!)

Like I mention in the title, is it possible to do Washington DC and Montreal, QC, Canada for under $1,000 USD? I’m plan to go either during late spring (late April-early May) or move it sometime in the fall (September-October) but not sure on the dates yet.

I’m from Texas so I plan to go by plane to Washington DC first since it’s a bit cheaper and save a lot of time than I go by bus.

So my brief itinerary would be:

Texas > Washington DC ( 8 days, 7 nights)> Montreal ( 3 days, 2 nights) > Washington DC > Texas

Washington DC

  • First time tourist! I probably will spend more of my time in and around the National Mall. Especially exploring the outdoor monuments!
  • Plan to stay in hostels. Looking for quiet and relatively clean places. Any in town you guys might recommend?
  • Try to reduce my food expenses by cooking in the hostel kitchen or eating out at cheap places around town. Any local cheap places worth checking out? I’m up to try any ethnic restaurants or take outs since they aren’t any from where I’m from.

Washington DC to Montreal, QC, Canada

  • Would it cheap to go by plane ( Air Canada or any other budget airplane lines?) or go by bus ( which bus line do you recommend?)?

Montreal, QC, Canada

  • Do the usually tourist things. ( visit Parc du Mont- Royal, Old Montreal, Old Port, Underground Mall)
  • Try the three main dishes Montreal is known for: smoked meat, bagels, and the poutine!
  • I’m not into the nightclubs or drinking alcohol so I can be boring. Any evening activities I can partake without booze or loud techno music?
  • Also staying in hostels here! Any recommendations? Looking for one that’s clean, modest quiet and have a relax/chill enviroment for socialization or personal downtime.

    Near the end, catch the plane home or enjoy the scenic route of America by bus.

Honestly, this is a temporary itinerary and it could be change at any time. So, it’s not set in stone... yet! Any advice, comments or suggestions based on this incomplete itinerary? And thanks for taking the time out of your day for reading this little post! I can’t wait to make it happen!



Submitted February 20, 2019 at 09:18PM by cocowheatjam https://ift.tt/2NfBI3r

0 Response to "Is It Possible to Do a Washington DC/Montreal Trip in just under $1,000 USD?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger