0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Tips for my first solo trip- SEA Tips for my first solo trip- SEA - Bangladesh

Tips for my first solo trip- SEA

Hi, 20 year old male from the uk here. Fairly new to this so bear with me haha. I’m planning my first solo trip for August (as I’m not working).

Hobbies include- drinking, partying, eating, photography (nature and urban)

I would be grateful for any tips or ideas on what I’ve planned.

13/08:flight from Paris to Singapore (in France for a family holiday)

14/08-17/08: in Singapore

17/08: flight to Bangkok

17/20-20/08: in Bangkok

20/08: flight to Chiang Mai

20/08-23/08: in Chiang Mai

23/08: flight to Tan Son Nhat (Vietnam)

23/08-28/08: in Vietnam

28/08- flight back to Singapore

28/08: flight back to Paris

29/08: flight back to London.

Would be great if anyone has any tips on if I should stay somewhere longer or somewhere for less time etc.

I am trying to keep budget as low as possible, so planning on paying for flights in advance.

Thanks



Submitted January 16, 2019 at 05:45PM by lp34894 http://bit.ly/2QPRAK9

0 Response to "Tips for my first solo trip- SEA"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger