0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Spending two weeks in Japan. Are Osaka and Nara worth it? Spending two weeks in Japan. Are Osaka and Nara worth it? - Bangladesh

Spending two weeks in Japan. Are Osaka and Nara worth it?

Hi all,

I'm traveling to Japan next month and am trying to nail down the cities I'll be visiting. Right now my plan is to spend ~3 days in Kyoto and the rest of the trip in Tokyo. I was wondering, though, if anyone had experience in either Osaka or Nara. They both look beautiful but I wonder if Tokyo would have more to offer, even though I'm already spending so much time there. I'm leaning towards only visiting Kyoto and Tokyo but I don't want to regret not visiting an amazing place.

Best!



Submitted January 16, 2019 at 05:09AM by bluewaterboy http://bit.ly/2QOa0ec

0 Response to "Spending two weeks in Japan. Are Osaka and Nara worth it?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger