0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Poland itinerary assistance (please help me decide what cities to see!) Poland itinerary assistance (please help me decide what cities to see!) - Bangladesh

Poland itinerary assistance (please help me decide what cities to see!)

Hi,

I was planning a trip to Poland in April and was hoping to get some assistance with my tentative itinerary.

Trying to figure things out with flights, and it looks like it’d be most cost conscious to fly into Gdańsk or Wroclaw and then fly out of Warsaw. Mid-30s male. I’m into architecture, art, street food (street food, especially), walking around neighborhoods, and shopping.

I am debating between three itineraries:

Option 1:

  • Fly into Gdańsk (3 nights)
  • Krakow by train (4 nights)
  • Wroclaw by bus (2 nights)
  • Warsaw by bus (2 nights)

Option 2:

  • Fly into Wroclaw (2 nights)
  • Krakow by bus (4 nights)
  • Warsaw by bus (2 nights)

Option 3:

  • Fly into Gdańsk (3 nights)
  • Krakow by bus (4 nights)
  • Warsaw by bus (2 nights)

So really I guess it comes down to how to handle Gdańsk and Wroclaw. Visit one of the two (which one?) or visit both. Given that I need to fly out of Warsaw in the center of the country, there doesn’t seem to be a clearly obvious itinerary. Also willing to consider another itinerary.

Thanks for any advice you can provide!



Submitted January 16, 2019 at 04:49AM by reddone00 http://bit.ly/2VVZ6qx

0 Response to "Poland itinerary assistance (please help me decide what cities to see!)"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger