0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Rome for a day Rome for a day - Bangladesh

Rome for a day

I’m headed to Rome on the 1st of February, looking for any events or things of interest that might be going on. Also any tips for the airport (Leonardo da Vinci): does it take long to get through security, are there any odd requirements (went through Birmingham airport and it was a confusing jumble of a maze with some interesting restrictions), I’m planning on hitting the pantheon, trevi fountain, piazza navona, the Spanish steps, and if I can swing it, St. Peter’s. Should I book these in advance? Or is there a city pass I should consider. Lastly, how reliable is the Leonardo express? If you’ll be in rome on the 1st, let’s grab a pint!



Submitted January 19, 2019 at 11:51PM by BleachOrchid http://bit.ly/2Ml1bYG

0 Response to "Rome for a day"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger