Brazil Visa - How do I get one?
Hey guys!
I'm heading to Brazil/Argentina at the end of March to do some exploring and to go to Lolla to see my favorite band (Arctic Monkeys).
I'm trying to figure out how to get a visa but I'm having no luck. Their E-Visa website doesn't seem to be working for me. I registered but everytime I try to sign in it just punts me back to the front page. I cleared my cache/cookies and sent a screenshot to their support team but lord knows how long they'll take to get back to me.
I did some other research to see if I can go in person to the embassy in NYC and it says I need to fill out some other online Visa form before I do so? But when I go to that website it's entirely in Portugese and certain questions aren't making sense to me. I don't want to mistakenly fill something in and then get my visa denied so i'm asking for some guidance.
Any recommendations/tips would be highly highly appreciated. I've never had this large of an issue getting a visa and would appreciate any input! Thank you!
edit:
I've found websites like this: https://www.travisa.com/
That seem to do all the work... does anyone have any experience with them?
Submitted January 15, 2019 at 07:31PM by cheprekaun http://bit.ly/2AMiGwg

0 Response to "Brazil Visa - How do I get one?"
Post a Comment