First Solo Trip Out of the US (F21)
I've traveled around the US alone a bit, have navigated airports alone, etc., done group backpacking, camping, climbing trips with complete strangers multiple times, have lived alone for a few years now.
But I leave in two weeks for Colombia (flying into Cartagena) for my first solo trip, and I've never been out of the country. My Spanish is rouuggh so I'm hoping it will improve while traveling around Latin America.... but let's see how this goes.. Starting from Colombia I'll be backpacking around the world for around 6 months. Solo backpacking around the world is something I've wanted to do since I was 15 or 16. Obviously I've done a lot of reading, books, blogs, reddit, and have tried to educate myself and prepare the best I can. Got any other advice or tips for me before I head out?
Submitted December 26, 2018 at 09:20PM by Seabaybe http://bit.ly/2RlGNLK

0 Response to "First Solo Trip Out of the US (F21)"
Post a Comment