0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Mini Roadtrip this Weekend! Mini Roadtrip this Weekend! - Bangladesh

Mini Roadtrip this Weekend!

Hey, this Saturday I will be heading to Corinth, Mississippi of all places, for a video work assignment. I will be coming from Birmingham, AL. I was wondering if anyone knew any cool spots I should hit along the way. I will stay the night there then come back Sunday. I will have a little time in Corinth, so im down to check out some cool spots around Northeast MS, Northwest AL, and southern Tennessee near were the three states meet.

Im definitely more of a explorer type person, so let me know of some spots. (I am also a Videographer/ Photographer and I want to get some sick vids/pics!)

(EX: Abandoned Places, viewpoints, Bridges, or random roads to explore)

Thanks a Ton!!!

https://ift.tt/2QSIjBL

0 Response to "Mini Roadtrip this Weekend!"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger