I've spent 7 months and 13,000 miles in a van traveling around the US and British Columbia by myself. If you have questions about road tripping I'll be happy to try and answer them.
I'm not a professional by any means but I'm pretty good at getting around places. I've slept in my van everynight and haven't gotten in trouble yet. I'm in the physical best shape of my life right now which I wasn't when I started. I live pretty cheaply but I do spend money on necessary items and some things that make life more interesting. If you want any tips on how to survive out on the road for an extended period of time just comment and I'll respond as soon as possible. Have fun out there.

0 Response to "I've spent 7 months and 13,000 miles in a van traveling around the US and British Columbia by myself. If you have questions about road tripping I'll be happy to try and answer them."
Post a Comment